Tuesday, February 4, 2014

free style blog

                                 What I Remember From 2013

     The one most important  thing  i remember from 2013 is when Paul Walker died in the horrific car accident.When i heard Paul Walker died i was really upset because he was one of my favorite actors in"Fast n Furious" all 6 of them. Paul Walker was born in California in September 12,1973. Paul was a film actor and a television actor.Paul Walker has a quote, its; I live by go big or go home. That's with everything. Its like either commit and go for it or don't do it at all.I apply to everything. I apply to relationships. I apply that to to like sports, I apply that to everything that's what i live by.That's how i like it.
    My opinion is, that Paul walker shouldn't have went 100mph. Also,i think that Paul Walker is a great driver but in a the movie"Fast and Furious", but on the outside of acting he shouldn't have went that fast.I think this is important for reader's to read because driving at a certain speed can cause a crash especially when not looking. Also this is important for readers because if they like Paul Walker and wants to know about his life and what he does. Paul Walker was an awesome actor and father. Paul Walker is my favorite actor in "Fast and Furious"
1.Paul Walker
Paul Walker and daughter 
                             
     3.car crash 
     4.Paul Walker and the fast and furious  gang.

           To people reading this, please don't drink or drive, text while driving or even fall asleep while driving. Also pay a attention to the road.



                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment